Legal Research, Incorporated , based in Philadelphia, provides a full range of services to legal professionals and pro-se litigants throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey.
For Legal Professionals
We provide many services to solo attorneys, small law firms and in-house corporate counsel. These services are available on a project-by-project basis, or you may place us on retainer for continued legal work.
For Pro-Se Litigants
We provide select services to pro-se litigants, individuals who are not represented by a lawyer and are representing themselves. In these cases, we cannot provide legal advice or representation, but we can address many other legal needs such as providing potential legal theories, claims and defenses, providing legal research, and other services that help pro-se litigants understand the law and level the playing field.
Our services have frequently assisted pro-se litigants understand the real value of their cases, understand the requirements of proof and evidence, and have assisted them in settling their cases, rather than staying caught in a web of litigation they do not truly understand.
Menu Of Services
Whatever you need help with, we encourage you to contact us. Legal professionals are frequently faced with one-of-a-kind challenges, and our team of legal researchers and lawyers may be able to help. Much of the work we do involves:
- Legal research: Researching the law and providing research memorandums
- Document preparation: Drafting trial and appellate briefs, memoranda, motions, pleadings and other legal documents
- Case consultations: Organizing and reviewing case files, analyzing cases and providing general guidance
- Discovery preparation and management: Assisting with the preparation of interrogatories, document requests, requests for admission, subpoenas and analyzing depositions
- Trial preparation services: Preparing all motions and supporting documentation necessary to present at trial, including motions in limine, jury interrogatories, findings of fact and conclusions of law
- Appellate research and briefs: Researching the law, preparing briefs, organizing exhibits and conforming with appellate court requirements
- Per diem services: Providing attorneys to attend court appearances, conduct hearings, arbitrations and trials, and conduct depositions
- Investigative services: Gathering information on record with the court systems and through our computer programs
Call 215-563-7776 or email to let us lighten your workload and strengthen your case.